Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Author: majorfgh327128

Uber Eats Driver Delivers Pizza, Leaves With Woman’s Canine, Owner Says

«We’re continuing to look into this, and have removed this driver’s access to the platform. She and her husband have 18 canine in all that they work with. Then she brings her dogs in on Wednesdays, and small miracles occur because the sick youngsters caress and cuddle the dogs. So the hospital began permitting Pardo’s canine to go to kids in their beds. Over the following 5 years, statistics on the hospital showed that on Wednesdays, https://my-cockerspaniel.com/can-a-healthy-dog-be-put-to-sleep fewer youngsters needed to be stored over due to problems after chemotherapy. Her worst fears came true when her tremendous confirmed her the constructing surveillance video. Surveillance video exhibits a man moving into an elevator with a dog on Saturday evening. Polanco additionally filed a complaint with Uber and sent them the video. «She’s my child,» Polanco stated. «She’s my first pet, truly, my first canine ever. FLATBUSH, Brooklyn (WPIX) — An Uber Eats driver is accused of creating off with a new York woman’s canine after dropping off pizza over the weekend.